Spokane Falls Community College now offers bachelor's degree programs to help you advance your career or break into a new industry. Get started with a bachelor's
of Applied Science in Information Systems and Technology or Applied Management today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Admissions to bachelor's programs at SFCC are different than general admission. Contact us today to make sure you qualify and to get assistance with
gathering all your admission material.
- Ideal candidates will already have an AA or AAS degree and are looking to advance their career with a bachelor's degree.
Don't have a degree, but lots of job experience in the field? Take a look at our Prior Learning Assessment
program that offers credit for your industry, military and personal experience. For more information about PLA, please contact
Financial Aid Eligible
- Start by completing the FAFSA to see about your financial aid eligibility.
- Then contact the Financial Aid Office to get resources for grants and other aid to help make your education a reality.
- Check out the program details and contact us to make sure you qualify.
- Complete the SFCC application process.
- Submit the bachelor's degree application. Contact us via email or phone (509-533-3522)
to request the BAS application.
Need More Information?
Bachelor of Applied Science
Information about compensation and demand may be found at O*Net Online and Career