Financial aid funds automatically apply to your tuition when you register for
classes each quarter. Financial aid funds credit to tuition charges two weeks before
the payment due date.
- You are responsible for paying the balance owing to the Cashier's Office
by the payment due date each quarter if funds are not sufficient to pay your
full tuition, fees and other charges.
- Funds from a Work Study award cannot be used to pay tuition or fee charges.
- The following funding sources may be applied to the total tuition and fees
- Federal Ford Direct Loans
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant
- Tuition Grant
- Tuition Waiver
- Student Activities Grant
- Washington State Need Grant
- Opportunity Grant